Monday, December 15, 2008

what a day?

going out with friends meant to cheer me up a little,

dragged myself out of house after a while,

worn bright chirpy colours!! pink and blue!!

still, my heart wasn't there

the longer i walked, the more out of place i am

where am i?

i really don't know.

it's a shallow bodycast roaming the streets of bugis

noise, people, laughter

all i could hear was echoes,

as though they belong to a background far away

hope things will be better on christmas eve. prays*

or maybe i will run away back home again.

3 comments:

~ |ce ~ said...

EEEehhhhhh.....wan lidat ahh... run bak hm ahh.... so the dun wan giv me face meh.. hahaha

weilun desmond said...

hahaha..if not you ask, my pattern i will reject everyone else who will probably ask and stay at hm le...haaha...

give you alot of face =P

~ |ce ~ said...

waaaaa...~~~~ of cos u mus giv ur jie alot face.. so u mus giv even alot more...cnt run bak hm. hahahaha